Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2017

Barbie Dollhouse Makeover to a Monster High Dollhouse for Vampires

Hey guys, check out the new home for Draculaura's family, the new Vampire home transformed from an old Victorian Barbie dollhouse. Tell us what you think. 

Please support our family friendly channel and blogs by leaving comments and likes, plus subscribing to our channels and blogs. We create family friendlly content safe for the whole family! Pass it on :)


Do you like the family portrait....where is the mom?...you ask....
Draculaura's parents are divorced.



The kitchen...made with an old doll kitchen found at the
thrift store, the kitchen island was a garage sale find. Do you like the wallpaper and colours? I wanted it to be mostly black and grey, plus silver accents. I'm calling it vampire chic... what do you think? Is that a good name? 



The livingroom...I was going to make a couch, even found the perfect material from the dollar store, but I was anxious to finish this project, so I found an old Barbie sofa and painted it grey. I will make the couch, a sectional soon.
Tell me what you think? Do you like the livingroom decor?


Yikes...the family pet. 

So what do you think of this Vampire Chic look?
Is that a good name? Tell me what you would call this look.

Thanks for passing by, stay awhile and read more posts.
Please subscribe and follow this blog. We will be posting more regularly with behind the scenes, maybe some art or anything you want to send us...plus a lot more.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment